As your bank, your identity is our highest priority. We work hard every day to ward off threats, and have procedures in place to detect warning signs of identity theft, such as unusual account activity. We offer a complimentary identity theft protection service, IDProtect®, to all Platinum Checking customers. Contact us today about this account and its many features.
- Fully managed ID theft resolution services
- Online ID theft news center
- ID theft recovery case plan
- Access to a dedicated consumer fraud specialist
- Continuous monitoring of over 1,000 data bases including credit, Social Security, public records, real estate records, and many others
- Credit File Monitoring
- Obtain a copy of your 3-in-1 Credit Report with a score every 90 days
- Debit and Credit Card registration
Helpful Tips to Prevent Identity Theft
- Shred mail and important documents.
- Avoid carrying Social Security cards, birth certificates, and passports.
- Do not give out financial information over the phone if someone calls you, even if they claim to be from the bank.
- Report lost or stolen checks and credit cards immediately.
- Notify your banker of any messages, such as those asking for your account information to verify a statement or that you “won a prize.”
- Never give your ATM PIN number to anyone
- Drop outgoing mail in a secure Postal Service collection box. Thieves can steal your mail and steal your identity.